Three Wheel Moped Feedback On A Poem?

Feedback on a poem? - three wheel moped

Cold
Windy
Air
Blowing in my hair
Never
Meet
Why
My friend chose the
We
Favorites
Eachother
Most of our mother
I
Wish
It
He did not have this part of
It
Do
Drink
He would stop to sit and think and
It
Stir
On
And he left the pitch
Who
It
Know
He was not drunk when the driver
It
Said
"Please
Give me the wheel! "
Sneezed, the driver
He fell to his knees ...

"The
Is
Dead
The police said it sad
"I'm sorry
To
You
There is much we can do
So
Be
Well
We are going back home "
I Got
A
Call
His brother, Paul
Brad
Deceased
Today "
He said in a gray
I
Cria
Hard
And he went out
I
Took
Rope
And again a Lope
Around
My
Neck
My life is now a ruin
My
Mother
Saw
It juc date with alarm
As
I
Hung
I was too young
They
Cut
Rope
Down fell Mope
Now
I
Here
In this hospital, the strict
Time
Is
Up
I take my cup
Time
To
Therapy
In a group of three
Will
You
Mitmachen?
It does not cost a penny
This is
No?
Oh!
Well
Now back to my cell
This is
Also
Bad

0 comments:

Post a Comment