Little Girls Depraved What Do Other Women/mothers Think They Would Have Done In This Situation?

What do other women/mothers think they would have done in this situation? - little girls depraved

I have a collection of serial killers in history, and even if it disgusting, there was an incident, which was incredibly spoiled.

Two men and a woman broke into a house where three women, one man and one girl left. The man was not related to the wife or daughter in context. The victims were not armed.

The three perpetrators were armed, robbed of all, and told the women they raped all (including girls), if one of them cut the man's penis. They refused, and one of them was raped, while others were forced to observe. A man grabbed the girl and threatened her with rape if the woman agreed to do what they said.
A woman was finally accepted, and the man was handcuffed to a chair. Upon receipt of an erections told him to cut the man's penis with scissors. The man decided to accept it, and resistance.
The three then bind to the left to women and girls.

This is one of the worst things I have read, and I can not imagine what I would have done if I am one of those women. I know I would do anything to prevent my daughter to do that, then raped.

Is rape worse than the man lost his penis for a girl to be? I have to say no.

As hard as you can imagine what women do in this situation?

0 comments:

Post a Comment