Cat Feeding Guide Guide Me Through Cat Pregnancy Please??

Guide me through cat pregnancy please?? - cat feeding guide

My cat is only 10 months and is now pregnant, your belly starts to show. It is a very small cat. I've never done before, so they need some kind of "what to do" advice.
I live in a big city, so I do not want them outside their young, how can I create a space for her to save her boy, she would be comfortable.
She genetic abnormalities:
6 feet. Her mother, a Siamese text, [not] the abnormal gene, and his father [A large black and white tuxedo, 6 finger anomaly]
each litter kittens have never had an extra toe on each foot, it is likely that the kittens my cat has this too?
I can feel a slight movement in the stomach and will continue to consolidate his car in a strange way, and it is much softer than usual. I need to get things like how long pups can be removed from the mother during pregnancy, I have to leave her alone, and as more and more after that, outside of food and garbage. Plxx & Thnks! =]

1 comments:

RoVale said...

I only had experience with a cat get pregnant again, so I will do my best to help you. You can prepare the surface for him to put towels or newspapers in a box or. But do not be surprised if they choose another location in order to have their young. Cats are like giving birth to retirement, dark places. It is likely that at least some of the kittens have extra fingers. This condition is hereditary. Usually not serious and cats can make more than one for many people. If it really bothers you, you can use the extra fingers surgically removed by a vet .. As for leaving the mother, it is better to continue with their mothers until they are about eight weeks, but as soon as six weeks away. Meanwhile, the kittens are weaned enough, and you can eat regularly. Good luck with your cat.

Post a Comment