Young Virgins Taking A Shower Possible Pregnancy??????!!!!?

Possible pregnancy??????!!!!? - young virgins taking a shower

Last week, my BF and I tried to have sex. We could not cuz there was a lil tight so I have no sex.
But a week has passed and
In feeling a little sleepy now and then, tired, and my appetite has increased a little. I have a green light before you shower? Veins of the breast that werent really visible, but if you could look closely to see UU and tender to slightly touch ...

Am I pregnant? Or simply I get my period soon? My next period is 18 years.

BTW in the 16th And please do not say I'm too young. In still a virgin. There was no sexual relationship.

We used a condom, and he cried in a condom ..

7 comments:

vballpla... said...

is not a virgin and pregnant. If you are even considering the fact that you are pregnant virgin Mai, theres no way you're a.

sandymei... said...

in sorry, but it sounds like a man of his time per month is my GF chest pain, eat a lot during the week b4 period.
If your BF came in a condom and gave him a straw, and there would be a very small chance that you are pregnant.

Terri said...

When he put his penis and even a little in her vagina, you're not a virgin. You may be pregnant.

If there is not even the tip of the penis, then you're still a virgin.

Connor said...

If your penis touched the outside of her vagina and had to cum on his penis, then yes, you might be pregnant. If not, then I would not say you're not pregnant.

Connor

02/15/09 Getting Married said...

Hun, who begin to run around them a little earlier. Okay.

Little Miss Sunshine said...

sit for an exam to determine

♡ταΙια said...

probably not. It is still not ejaculate inside you

to wait until the day of your period is due and you do not know whether one is pregnant. or consider a doctor or Planned Parenthood

have based their decision to sex do not let anyone tell u its good or bad, old enough to take to make your own decisions
"The responsibility for the use of protection

and is somewhat difficult to have their first sexual intercourse, my friend couldnt get in my first time, either, ha ha, you said it was too tight, just because the first time, is easier if you do decide on sex, of having just relax (BTW in 16)

good luck:]

* And do not try to freak out, but the previous answer, to be pregnant and I a virgin when your sperm in VAG. Input can you swim, it does not matter if the hymen is intact

Post a Comment