Tiny Lola Toplist What Should I Name My New 2.4lb Chihuahua?

What should i name my new 2.4lb chihuahua? - tiny lola toplist

It is colored chocolate, is very low, with large eyes and ears.
I am very picky names meet, so heres a few conditions:

I hate:
Kitsch (names like soft, Lulu, beautiful, little, baby, etc.)
Incorporate the names (names, the names of all their dogs like Bella, Lola, Chloe, Sophie, etc.)

AS:
Unique name (ginger, Piper, Gizmo, Santi, Willa, Suki, Luca, Salem, etc.)
-State/City Names (Brooklyn, Rohnert
-Band/Book Character names (Atticus, Astoria, Cambria, Delaney, etc.)
- "Real" name (Carmine, Joaquin, Gisele, Bijou, Brighton, Giovanni, Odysseus, Sebastian, calypso, etc.)
Funny names (bug, beans, murderers, monsters, tacos, mouse fetuses, etc.)

I would really appreciate some of their really optin! The more bettter! These are just some of the names I have collected, but not found, that a "stick" or "click".

Any suggestions would be very grateful!

7 comments:

Josh said...

Spike and Godzilla. (Call Zilla)

zenithxa... said...

What would you like Hershey's Kisses

litafuzz... said...

Hershey, SUEZANNA, Lebanon, Bugs!

babygirl... said...

What's Hershey or maybe Boog

Noir said...

and the ironic name! since there are only tiny / her name as chubbz! lol, are ironically the best names for dogs, especially dogs, just like you!

Bri said...

My friend said that the fire named Monkey.

I like cell or a glass of water.
lol good luck!

keep it simple said...

Name your baby VEGAS!

Post a Comment